Please note that to use the services that are offered by the www.citycocoonskincare.com online store, you provide your personal data according to the type of service you use.
Please note that the personal data which you provide when you fill in this electronic registration form will be processed by Active Protect Cosmetics Ltd, UIC 204658348, having its registered office at 6 Sv. Sedmochislenitsi Str, apt. 2, Lozenets Residential Area, 1421 Sofia, Republic of Bulgaria and represented by Tsvetin Tsochev Kmetski in its capacity of its official representative and registered personal data administrator.
To contact us, please use the following contact details:
Phone number: +359 897 862 673
Your personal data will be processed as follows.
Objectives, Basis, and Deadlines
We process your data for:
- Registration and maintenance of a customer profile in the www.citycocoonskincare.com online store.
- Processing, administering, executing, and posting your order of commodity.
For this purpose, the data will be processed for a period of up to 11 (eleven) years for data which is subject to tax audits and which is necessary for accounting purposes.
Other types of data will be processed for a period of up to 6 years after you place your last order, or after the completion of the procedures that are related to possible legal disputes
- Direct marketing by sending product information, promotional terms, campaigns, newsletters and other advertisement materials related to the activity of Active Protect Cosmetics Ltd. This processing is based on the legitimate interest of Active Potect Cosmetics Ltd. to advertise its goods and/or services. At all times you are entitled to object to us using your personal data for that purpose.
Third-Party Access to Your Personal Data
If your request is subject to courier delivery, your data will also be processed by a courier service provider as our partner.
We may also outsource one or all abovementioned activities to third parties, such as accountants and marketing agencies, to process your personal data while we ensure they are protected and processed according to the law.
You may object to our processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes at all times by submitting your refusal in any of the following ways:
- By email to email@example.com
- By post letter addressed to: Active Protect Cosmetics Ltd., 6 Sv. Sedmochislenitsi Str, apt. 2, Lozenets Residential Area, 1421 Sofia, Republic of Bulgaria
- In any other way that is specified by Active Protect Cosmetics Ltd. in the respective direct marketing message, for example, by using a link for refusing the use of your personal data that has been sent to you in a direct marketing email.
If you submit your refusal for our processing your data for direct marketing purposes, we will stop sending you direct marketing emails.
You may exercise your right to access, correct, or delete your personal data, and to restrict the processing of your personal data by submitting to us a corresponding application by using our contacts which have been stated above.
You also have the right to file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Commission for any unlawful processing of your personal data.